Since its launch, LAMPE BERGER PARIS has been dedicated to purifying indoor air.
Invented in 1898, Lampe Berger catalytic diffusion system remains the best at fragrancing the air in your house while diffusing subtle fragrances.
LAMPE BERGER PARIS meets consumers’ high expectations in terms of indoor air purification, home fragrancing and innovative product design.
Find out more!
LAMPE BERGER PARIS has been fragrancing and purifying indoor air since 1898. It all began when Maurice Berger, a pharmacy dispenser, invented and patented the first lamp to purify the air in hospital wards. As living conditions improved, air quality became an important concern in the home and workplace.
1930: During this period of opulence where the taste for beautiful things was at its height, fragrances were incorporated which added a whole new dimension to the LAMPE BERGER experience. Lampe Berger became a collectors’ item.
1990s : In 1997, LAMPE BERGER took the decision to restructure and create a Research and Development department dedicated to creating new ranges and improve overall product performance. Since then LAMPE BERGER have continued to evolve and innovate and currently have patents worldwide in over 20 countries.
The perfuming ritual
- First, fill your Lampe Berger 2/3 full with your favourite Home Fragrance.
- Insert the burner into the lamp, and replace the stopper.
- Allow the wick to soak for 20 minutes.
- Your lamp is ready, remove the stopper, and light the burner…
- Wait for 2 minutes before gently blowing out the flame.
- Place the top on the burner and your Lampe Berger will start to glow.
- The burner diffuses little by little the scented fragrance to transform the air into atmospheres.
- 20 minutes* of diffusion is sufficient for the Lampe Berger to work its magic. * 1 mn per square meter.
- You can now remove the stopper and replace the snuffer to turn off your Lampe Berger.
You have now created your ideal atmosphere. The next few hours are all yours.